Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) Uses Series 1780 - 75 kgf Coaxial
KAIST is the first and top science research university in Korea located in Deajeon. The RCbenchmark team is proud to see KAIST's Aerospace System and Control Laboratory equipped with the most powerful test stand of the Series 1780 product line.
Series 1780 Coaxial thrust stand in the KAIST laboratory
- All the measurement parts are provided with one integrated software-hardware package. There is no need to consider about the sensor communication.
- It is possible to measure the various synchronized data (thrust, torque, current, RPM, etc...) with a simple procedure.
- It is possible to monitor the measuring data in real-time with the provided intuitive-GUI.
- Support various motor models with the universally-made motor mount.
- Possibility to use provided scripts for automated measurement, and to customize the scripts if needed.
- Includes the functions about safety such as voltage cut and emergency stop.
Hyungjoo Ahn - ASCL laboratory of KAIST