Cache and Migration
1. Applicable products
- Series 1520 Thrust Stand
- Series 1580 Thrust Stand and Dynamometer
- Series 1585 Thrust Stand and Dynamometer
- Series 1780 Thrust Stand and Dynamometer
2. What describes your problem?
Please find within the following table which describes your problem. Once selected, mark down the troubleshooting points to follow.
3. Problem specific troubleshooting
3.1 Can I use the same PC for the Series 1580 and the Series 1780? (Windows OS)
- Yes, it is possible but not recommended. If you really need to use the same PC for different types of stand, please make sure that you create one windows user for each type of product.
- For example, if you possede both the Series 1580 and the Series 1780, make an account (user section) for the Series 1580 and another for the Series 1780. This will save the GUI’s hardware setting under each user and not generate conflicts.
3.2 Can I use another PC for the same stand without redoing the calibration or first-time setup? Can I migrate the data to another computer?
It is possible to migrate the GUI setting from one computer to another. From the software “Setup” tab, use the “App Migration” section. Click on “Backup” to download a migration file, and from another computer click on “Restore” and select the file.
4. Problems persist?
We support all issues related to the measurement tools itself, and we can provide limited support regarding your test setup and power-train selection. If you need extended support for your specific tests, manufacturing facility or UAV, contact us at email@example.com. We offer extended support contracts including phone and video conference at affordable rates.
To obtain a solution to your problem faster, please indicate which troubleshooting steps you have already done. Also, include the debug log from the software. If relevant, please also include screenshot or pictures of the issue.
4.1 Cross-reference from other types of problem
- S15CNT - Series 15 circuit may not be connected when you use the same PC for both the Series 15 and Series 17
- S17MAB - Series 17 mainboard may not be connected when you use the same PC for both the Series 15 and Series 17