Otus Quadcopter All-Inclusive Bundle
The Otus Quadcopter is a drone platform integrated with the RCbenchmark Otus tracker. It is an open development platform with motion capture for multiple purposes: training, education, innovation, and R&D.
Track your UAV with 1 mm tracking resolution, 250 Hz refresh rate and low latency. The system currently supports up to 13 quadcopters in an indoor environment of 5 m x 5 m x 5 m.
Each quad system includes:
- Otus tracker (1)
- Pixhawk®, Dronecode™ and Dronekit™ environment
- Raspberry Pi (1)
- 250 size quadcopter (1)
- Complete dynamical characterization
Each bundle includes the necessary components and software:
- Taranis™ X9D Plus (Transmitter and receiver)
- LiPo battery charger (1)
- Router and propeller balancer (1)
- RCbenchmark Tracking Lab Pro License (1)
- Open platform
- Complete, detailed documentation
If you need an odd number quantity of quadcopters in your system, please contact us to request a quote. You may also add more quadcopter or Otus tracker in the accessory section.
We currently have a 3 - 4 weeks lead time for this product as it is a new item. We expect to have it in stock for next day shipping soon.