Series 1780 Dynamometer V2
Series 1780 Thrust Stand and Dynamometer: test large motors and propellers of up to 47 inches in diameter, generating thrusts of up to 40 kgf (88 lbf). With the coaxial version, you can even test two motors and two propellers simultaneously. Our software can control your ESC and record autonomously while constantly monitoring for abnormal conditions.
Please first choose the product's capacity from one of these two options: 25 kgf, 100 A or 40 kgf, 150 A. The values represent the maximum thrust and maximum continuous current.
Then choose one of these three configurations based on your testing needs:
- Single-motor: supports single motor setup.
- Basic coaxial: supports single motor, face-to-face coaxial and face-to-face offset motor setups.
- Ultimate coaxial: supports single motor, face-to-face coaxial, face-to-face offset motor and back-to-back coaxial setups.
This product may include *:
- Load measurement unit A and B **
- Power and control console A and B
- Mainboard, power adapter and USB cord
- Optical RPM probes
- Two-plate supports
- Fasteners and hand-tools
- Coaxial back-to-back special mount
- User manual
* Items and quantities may vary according to the variant selected.
** A and B represent motor/propeller side A, and motor/propeller side B (when a dual-motor configuration is selected).
Ground railing systems:
Ground rails are OPTIONAL but help to attach the Series 1780 to the ground. See the accessories section. Alternatively, you may fix the Series 1780 to your structure in the testing area.