- A list of all the motors and propellers that RCbenchmark has tested internally.
- Does the product come with the pitot tube?
- How to calibrate the pressure probe?
- How to control incoming air-speed in the wind tunnel?
- Can the sampling rate on the thrust stand go higher?
- The sampling rate is fluctuating during a test.
- Can I modify the sampling rate in the script?
- What is back-to-back and face-to-face testing and which configuration shall I choose to test?
- What is the coaxial distance and how shall I define this value?
- What is the radial offset distance and how to manipulate this value?
- To put everything together: how to start coaxial tests?
- Can I use the Series 1580/1585 for coaxial testing?
- What efficiencies can the thrust stand derive?
- What is motor efficiency?
- What is the propeller’s mechanical efficiency?
- What is the overall efficiency?
- How to interpret the efficiencies when testing coaxial?